12 in. Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System
The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb / 21 kg) compact 12″ two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
18 in. High Power Flying Subwoofer
The VRX918S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268H neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18″ woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX932LA line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
4 Top Speakers
2 Sub Woofers
1 Audio Mixer
2 Speaker stands